No products in the cart.
Yongnuo RF-603C II
Yongnuo RF-603C II is improved version of RF-603 flash trigger. It is a remote shutter release as well as a multi-functional flash trigger which can synchronously trigger flashes and studio strobes. This is the transceiver based system so each transceiver can be used flexibly as trigger or receiver. If you place it on camera, it will act as transmitter. If you mount it on flash speedlite, it will act as receiver. The 2.4 GHz wireless frequency is allowed in most countries and guarantees high speed, range and stability. Within capacious areas, the remote control distance may reach up to 100m. The synchronization speed can reach up to 1/320, depending on the situation.
Yongnuo RF-603C II | Triggers for Canon
Yongnuo RF-603C II are long awaited updated version of RF-603 manual flash triggers.
The RF-603C II are the follow up to the original and very popular inexpensive RF-603 flash triggers. And the MK II finally rectify many of the basic shortcomings of the original RF603 and RF-602 triggers.
The original RF-602 (released back in mid 2009) were the first really good reliable inexpensive manual flash triggers. But the RF-602 always had their shortcomings though too, and the later RF-603, while rectifying a few issues and adding some features, also added more obvious shortcomings as well.
The RF-603 II now look to finally rectify most of those issues, providing what should be a very capable and convenient trigger now at the low price point.
If you’re after a transmitter unit for the popular Yongnuo YN560 III, YN560 IV or YN660 manual flashes (which has an RF-603 receiver built in), the RF-603C II will definitely be the best option for now, if you are not interested in a little bit more expensive Yongnuo YN560-TX commander.
This RF-603C II Remote Flash Trigger Kit from Yongnuo features two 16 channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Canon cameras. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a flash unit. The system has a wireless range of 100m and can sync at speeds up to 1/320 second. Additionally, it has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press capabilities.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Also, it has 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cables in order to connect studio flashes or to different cameras. This kit comes with a shutter release cable. Also, each trigger runs on 2 AAA batteries.
Improved Features over RF-603 first version:
- Higher sync speed than first generation – The highest flash sync speed is up to 1/320 second (some models may only reach 1/250s or less. That depends on combination of camera and flash used). HSS is still not supported
- Added Locking rings on trigger foot – RF-603 first version and flash on top would fall off the camera
- Improved Flash / Shutter control Buttons
- Pass Through Hot-shoe now usable – though still manual only, no TTL
- Power Switch Finally Moved to the Side – was blocked by the flash on RF-602 & RF-603
- 300v Safe Trigger Voltage for hotshoe and PC sync port – 602/603 where low 12 volt safe limit
- Working for more non Canon/Nikon cameras and single firing pin cameras – All Standard Hot shoe DSLR Camera except Sony and Minolta (Note: Canon camera users should choose RF-603 II Canon version, Nikon Camera users should choose RF-603 II Nikon version, other camera brands users may choose any version)
- Adding the power switch for single transmitter – Set the power switch to TX (transmitter mode) or TRX (transmit-receive automatic mode) state according to different shooting requirements. When used as wireless triggering transmitter and flash testing, set to “TX”;
When used as wireless triggering receiver, using shutter release or other extended functions, set to “TRX”.
set to OFF to turn off the power.
- RF-603C 2nd version is fully compatible with 1st version – You can combine those 2 triggers with no problems.
- The RF-603 II Nikon version and Canon version can be used together
Yongnuo RF-603C II - features
- Flash Trigger: a) To fire the Flash Speedlite – one receiver can fire one flash speedlite. If you have only camera and 1 flash, you need 2 triggers. Put first in hot-shoe of the camera, second attach to flash speedlite and you are ready to go. If you have camera and 2 flashes, you need 3 triggers etc. The exceptions are Yongnuo YN560 III, YN560 IV and YN660 flashes which have built in RF-603 received so for those flashes you do not need separate triggers. You only need 1 to attach it to Camera so it can send wireless signal to flashes. b) To fire the Studio Strobe light — You need to purchase an extra 6.35mm cable. Please check our LS-PC635 cable. You can use above two functions simultaneously, meaning you can fire both flash speedlite and studio strobe at the same time.
- Remote Shutter Release – a) Wireless Remote Shutter Release (On camera) – You can mount one receiver into the camera and connect it to the camera via the 2.5mm shutter connecting cable, and you can remote control the camera with other receiver. You can use it to fulfill the functions of Auto-Focus, Continuous shooting, Long Exposure, Half-Way Pressing, Full-way Pressing and Bulb. b) Remote Shutter Release (off Camera) – You can use the single receiver to fulfill the function of remote shutter release after you connect it to your camera via the 2.5mm cable
Note: This product can achieve wired / wireless remote shutter release function but needs LS-2.5 series shutter connecting cable according to the different cameras. When using the shutter release, the power switch needs to be set to ”TRX” state.
Yongnuo RF-603C II - specifications:
|Type||FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote system|
|Release||Half-way press, Full-way Press|
|Receiver Interface||one is 2.5mm Socket, for shutter release|
|one is standard PC socket for flash Speedlite or studio Strobe|
|Battery Type||AAA*2 (not included)|
|Receiver Stand-by time||Up to 45hours (Using AAA battery)|
|Size||Receiver : 37 x 30 x 81.5mm (W x H x D)|
|Weight||44g/ 1.6oz (each)|
|Package size||16 * 9 * 4.5cm / 6.3 * 3.5 * 1.8in|
|Package weight||170g / 6.0oz|
Yongnuo RF-603C II - compatible with:
Yongnuo RF-603C II comes in 2 versions. Different versions have different shutter release cable so you can choose the related cable to fit your camera.
Triggers are the same, only cable is different to fit different models
—Canon 1100D / 1200D / 1000D / 700D / 650D / 600D / 550D / 500D / 450D / 400D / 350D / 300D / 60D / 1200D / 70D and other
—Pentax K20D / K200D / K10D / K100D,
—Samsung GX-20 / GX-10
—Canon 1D / 1DS, EOS 5D Mark II, 5D mark III / 6D / 5D / 50D / 40D / 30D / 20D / 10D / 7D / 7D2 and other
Please specify the version at checkout
Yongnuo RF-603C II - package includes:
2 x RF-603C II transceivers for Canon
1 x 2.5mm port Shutter release cable (C1 or C3 version, please specify in checkout note)
1 x Manual in English and Chinese