No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash
Yongnuo YN-24EX allows you to evenly illuminate close subjects with soft, flattering light. YN-24EX is a great alternative to much more expensive Canon MT-24EX macro twin lite flash. YN-24EX features both PC sync and external power ports. Also, it fully supports in-camera flash settings such as exposure compensation (FEC), flash exposure bracketing (FEB), flash ratios, flash exposure lock, modeling light function, and 1st & 2nd curtain sync modes. The control unit features an LCD screen for directly adjusting flash settings. YN-24EX is very powerful and versatile macro twin lite flash and it recycles in approximately 3 seconds at full power.
Yongnuo YN-24EX | TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash for Canon
Yongnuo YN-24EX is a specialised twin-headed light for close-up photography. The YN-24EX is not Yongnuo’s first flash for close-up photography – that title goes to the Yongnuo YN-14EX macro ring flash. But the YN-24EX is more powerful and more versatile. You might want to stick with a ring flash for simple stuff like dentistry and forensics, but creative photographers should appreciate the ability to vary the position of the two flash heads.
YN-24EX twin lite flash works like a charm and We are loving it. Other than the lack of high-speed sync, it really seems like a nice unit. Heavy coiled cabling, just like the MT24-EX from Canon. Solid-feeling control unit. 1/4-20 threads that allow the strobe heads to be taken off the lens and attached to stands, mini tripods, etc. Independent strobes with fractional power down to 1/128… Independent modeling lights with two power levels. Everything you can imagine about this macro twin flash.
Yongnuo YN-24EX twin-flash set-up (similar to a ring flash) for the EOS system has every feature and capability imaginable. Employing Canon’s E-TTL (II), it takes full advantage of the flash performance of the Canon EOS E-TTL supported cameras. Twin flashes fire at even power, or can be varied over an eight-stop range for dramatic directional lighting that emphasizes the relief of the subject. Accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Ratio adjustment lets you adjust the relative brightness of the flashes, with eight power levels (full to 1/128) and 22 levels of fine-tuning. You can also opt to disable either of the heads entirely for single-light setups. Yongnuo YN-24EX recycles from a full power flash in 3 seconds with new batteries, or even more quickly when plugging in an external high-voltage battery pack. Several filter adapters are included: 52mm, 58mm, 62mm and 67mm, for fitting the apparatus to the front of your camera lens.
Yongnuo YN-24EX is similar to Canon MT-24EX in some respects. The basic form factor is similar, but executed differently. The LED assist lights of the YN-24EX more closely resemble the shape of the flash tubes, giving a better idea of what your final exposure should look like. You can also mount the heads on the power unit, for something approximating a conventional direct-flash look
Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash - features
- Yongnuo YN-24EX Supports E-TTL II autoflash – YN-24EX supports Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC), FEB, Rear-curtain sync, FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessible.
- LED autofocus assist light – The LED autofocus assist light is divided into low light and high light mode, which helps achieving rapid and precise focus.
- Large size LCD display – Equipped with large size LCD display, the flash functions can be checked and set more easily, which is more convenient for use.
- YN24EX can be used with lenses with different filter size – You get 4 different lens ring adapters to match the filter size of different lenses.
- Sound prompt system – When the sound prompt system is enabled, different sound alerts will prompt different working conditions of the speedlite allowing you to focus on shooting process (Note: the sound can be turned off).
- High speed recycling system – The recycling time for full output takes just 3 seconds; you can get high speed current-return experience even without brand new batteries, which will take only 4-5 seconds.
- Equipped with external power socket – YN-24EX is equipped with external power socket to meet higher demand for recycling time so you no longer miss the wonderful moments.
- Automatic settings saving – YN24EX can automatically save your current operating settings to make your next use easier.
Custom functions – A myriad of controls for the more personal enjoyment.
Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash - specifications:
|Model||Macro Twin Lite Flash YN-24EX|
|Circuit Design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor|
|Type||Automatic annular flash for macro shots|
|Flash Coverage||vertical angle: Upwards and downwards 90 degrees
horizontal angle: inwards 60 degrees, outwards 30 degrees
The rotate degree of the adapter ring: upwards 50 degrees, downwards 30 degrees
|Flash Modes||TTL, Manual|
|Lighting Times||200-2500 times|
|External Interface||hot-shoe, PC port and external high voltage port|
|Flash Ratio Control||
With the precision of 1/2 EV within the range of 8:1 – 1:1 – 1:1:8
|Power Supply||4 AA alkaline battery or AA Nichelmetal hydride battery ( NI-MH )|
|Recycle time||approx 3s|
8 levels of output control ( 1/64 – 1/1 ), 22 levels of fine tuning
|TTL dedication||Yes (E-TTL)|
|AF assist light||Yes|
Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN-24EX is compatible with all Canon EOS cameras (E-TTL II autoflash): Canon 1Dx, 1Ds series, 1D series, 5D mark IV, 5DIII, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 6D, 7D mark II, 5DII, 5D, 7D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 700D, 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 100D, 1100D, 1000D, 750D, 760D, 1200D and other Canon EOS DSLR cameras
Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN-24EX TTL Macro Twin Lite Flash for Canon
4 x Adapter rings ( 52mm, 58mm, 62mm, 67mm )
1 x Protection Bag
1 x Manual in English and Chinese