No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN468 II
Yongnuo YN468 II is an outstanding flash for the money. It is a great alternative to Canon 430EX II offering the same features for a lot less money. Even more it has built in flash diffuser and bounce cards which Canon model does not have. Many users prefer it over Canon. It is an improvement of YN-468 which was announced in 2009. It is a great flash for begginer to advanced users who prefer smaller speedlites which are easier to carry and work with.
Out of stock
Yongnuo YN468 II | Flash for Canon
Yongnuo YN468 II shoe-mount flash is well-designed to work with Canon DSLR cameras. The Yongnuo shoe-mount flash can be coupled with the Canon cameras to capture clean and crisp photos even in poor light conditions. Yongnuo YN468 II is compact, lightweight and convenient to carry.
Yongnuo YN468 II has a super fast recycle time of less than 3s that allows you to take more photos continuously using the flash. The flash head of the Yongnuo YN468 II can be swiveled up, right or left to capture the photos from different angles and to bounce the light from walls or ceilings
Yongnuo YN468 II - features
- Yongnuo YN468 II supports E-TTL mode – (Evaluative-Through The Lens) is a Canon EOS flash exposure system that uses a brief pre-flash before the main flash in order to obtain a more correct exposure. The metering system of the camera will detect flash illumination reflected back from the object so as to automatically control flash output in this mode. In this E-TTL mode, you can also make compensation of flash exposure with the ” Output contral knob” within the range of ±3 ev, with the precision of 1/3 ev. ( The compensation value can be added to the compensation value set on the camera.)
- Auto Zoom – The flash speedlite will move forward and backward with the changes of lens zoom setting to suit different illumintion zones when it is mounted on the camera which supports E-TTL function. The zoom range is 24mm – 85mm. You also can set the zoom position for the light head manually by pressing the mode switch button + Power button.
- Multi Mode – it’s the stroboscopic flash mode, flash fires several flashes within short time, by using shutter time long enough you can capture them all. You can calculate needed shutter time (in seconds) by dividing number of flashes by frequency in Herz. For example, 10 flashes at 5 Hz takes 2 seconds to fire. Typical application is single-frame chronophotography – capturing several phases of movement on same photo. So a suitable situation is where some interesting movement occurs. If the subject stays in one place during its movement (e.g. a dancer spinning), you can slowly pan your camera instead to have different phases recorded on different locations in your frame.
- M mode – you can set flash luminance as per your favorite, luminance level will be displayed by luminance indicator. When taking photos, you only require setting the flash luminance, adjust the camera and press the shutter, the flash light will flash under the camera synchronous signal.
- S1 Mode (optical slave mode) – it will work with the first work of the master flash synchronously in this mode, with the result consistent with the use of radio slave. ( When you use this mode, your master flash should be set at manual flash, the TTL flash system with pre-flash function and the red-reduction function with multiple flashes should not be used.)
- S2 Mode (optical slave mode) – it is very similar to S1 mode, but it can support the master flash in TTL mode. In particular, if S1 mode can not have correct and synchronous flash with the inbuilt flash, you can try to use S2 mode.
- Advanced features – FEC (Flash Exposure Compensation), Rear-curtain Sync, AF-assist Lamp, Built in wide angle diffuser and reflector Board, power saving, PC port…
Yongnuo YN468 II - specifications:
|Flash Modes||TTL / Manual / Multi / S1 / S2|
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Zoom Range||Auto, 24mm, 28mm,35mm, 50mm, 70mm, 85mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degree|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degree|
|Power||4 X AA size Batteries ( Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100 – 1500 times (with AA alkaline batteries)|
|Recycle Time||less than 3s ( AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash Duration||1/800S – 1/20000S|
|Flash Control||TTL auto flash or manual. 8 flash power output settings with 0.3 stop increments|
|Dimensions||60 x 72 x 172mm|
Yongnuo YN468 II - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN468 II is compatible with: Canon 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 1100D, 1000D, 1200D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 70D and other Canon EOS cameras not listed here (newer models)
Yongnuo YN468 II - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN468 II flash speedlite for Canon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash