No products in the cart.
Home/Yongnuo Flashes/Flashes for Nikon
Yongnuo YN568EX III N
Yongnuo YN568EX III master flash speedlite. Newly designed Yongnuo Speedlite. Upgraded version of YN568EX now featuring faster recycle time and firmware upgrades. Great choice for on-camera flash for professionals and advanced amateur Nikon users
Yongnuo YN568EX III | Flash for Nikon
Yongnuo YN568EX III is a powerful flash speedlite compatible with Nikon cameras that have i-TTL control. It features a guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm for illuminating your subject along with a zoom head with coverage from 24-105mm. Also, the flash can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates 360° for versatility in bouncing your light.
This unit is capable of wireless master/slave TTL functionality when used with other flashes. The YN-568EX III is portable by running on 4 AA batteries and it can recycle in approximately 2 seconds. Other features packed into this flash include 2nd-curtain sync, HSS and a multi-mode. Additionally, it has a PC sync port for remote triggering and comes with stand.
Yongnuo YN568EX III - features
- Yongnuo YN568EX III supports High-Speed Synchronization – YN568EX III can synchronize with all shutter speeds. The maximum shutter synchronization speed is up to 1/8000.
- Compatible with Nikon and Canon wireless flash system – One YN568EX III is able to respectively accept internal flashing of YN568EX III,YN568EX II, 580EX II, SB-910/900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, Canon commander of Nikon’s built-in flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieving off camera TTL and manual flashing. Some functions such as wireless TTL flashing, grouping light ratio TTL flashing and the illumination of remote controlled flashing can be easily achieved only if you carry a camera with built-in flash commander and YN568EX III.
- High Guide Number TTL + High Speed Sync – GN58@ ISO100, 105mm; which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes, supporting HSS, TTL/M/Multi mode.
- Multiple triggering mode supported – The YN568EX III can be triggered by the camera set-top, built-in or main-controlled flashing command, S1 and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
- Supports auto/manual zooming – The covered focal length can be changed between auto, 24～105mm on the lamp adapter by operating the zoom button on the flash light, supporting full-frame/APS-C cameras.
- Comprehensively supports TTL functions – The YN568EX III supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync (2nd curtain sync), FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessible
- Fast recycle speed – The time for full power output current-return takes just 2 seconds; you can get fast current-return experience even without brand-new batteries, which takes just 2-3 seconds.
- Equipped with 2.5mm PC Synchronisation interface – It makes things easier on lightening the flashlight synchronously by using PC sync port.
- Sound prompting system – When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound alerts will prompt different working conditions of the flashlight allowing you to focus on shooting.
- Aperture preview – Press the camera’s aperture preview button, the YN568EX III will send out continuous flash lasting one second for subjects imaging.
- Advanced options function – The YN568EX III has advanced options setting function, where you can self-define the functions of the flashlight to suit your own requirements.
- Automatic saving settings – YN568EX III can automatically save your current operating settings to make your next use more convenient.
- LCD display interface
- Metal hot-shoe stand, solid and reliable
Yongnuo YN568EX III - specifications:
|High-speed Sync||The max. sync speed is 1/8000s|
|Guide No.||58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||High-speed Sync HSS ,TTL , M, MULTI|
|Wireless trigger||N’s & C’s wireless system, S1, S2 pre-flash-canceled mode|
|Wireless triggering distance||20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor|
|Slave groups||3(A, B, and C)|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~360 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AAsize batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 2s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port and external charging port, USB port|
|Additional features||Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, modeling flash, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection|
|Dimensions||62×190×72mm (Extended state)|
Yongnuo YN568EX III - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN568EX III is compatible with all Nikon DSLR and mirrorless cameras
Yongnuo YN568EX III - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN-568EX III flash speedlite for Nikon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash
Supports High-Speed Synchronization – YN568EX II is the first speedlite which supports high-speed synchronization; with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX II can synchronize with all shutter speeds. The maximum shutter synchronization speed is up to 1/8000.
Note: Any flash exposure compensation, FEB, FE lock, manaul flash, and stroboscopic flash setting which is set with the master unit will be automatically transmitted to the YN-568EXII
There are no reviews yet.