No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN360 – LED Light Wand now available
The YN360 is formed by:
- 40 full color RGB SMD lamps
- 160 LED lamp beads with 3200k color temperature
- 160 LED lamp beads with 5500k color temperature
In Full Color RGB Mode the YN360’s 40 RGB SMD lamps can provide rich colors of red, green, and blue. Colors can then be adjusted remotely through a smart phone APP, either by selecting from a provided color pallet, or adjusting manually to create your own preferred colors.
In this mode Yongnuo claims a Color Rendering Index of 95% or higher.
Luminance levels can be controlled directly on the YN360’s interface itself, or again remotely through a smartphone application.
The YN360 adopts Yongnuo’s proprietary LED driving technology, and encoder digital dimming mode, allowing the light to be dimmed accurately and reliably.
YN360’s are powered by standard Sony NP-F style rechargeable Lithium-ion batteries.
NP-F750 batteries are recommended, and provide:
- 2 hours at maximum brightness in 3200K-5500K Color Temp Mode
- 4 hours at maximum brightness in RGB Full Color Mode.
The YN360 also provides support for a DC power adapter (8 V 5 A).
A standard 1/4″ 20 threaded mounting hole is provided at the base of the YN360’s handle.
The YN360’s light board is approximately 39.5 cm long, and 4.8 cm wide.
YN360 also provides an 8 channel grouping function.
Yongnuo YN360 LED Light Wand - specifications:
- Color temperature: 3200K, 5500K and RGB full color
- CRI: greater than or equal to 95
- Mobile APP Remote distance: less than 15 m
- Power: 19.2 watts
- Lumen: 2560LM
- Weight: 489g
- illumination angle: 55 degrees and 110 degrees
- Applicable battery: A lithium battery NP-F series
- External DC power supply: 8 V DC power supply 5 A
- Size: 583 * 48 * 24 mm
Yongnuo YN360 LED Light Wand - Price and Availability:
Yongnuo YN360 LED light Wand is available at Yongnuo Store for $104.99
Yongnuo YN360 LED wand is much more affordable than main competitor Westcott Ice Light which sells for $500 or more.