No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN685 – Flash Speedlite for Canon Cameras
The YN685 is a fully featured on-camera E-TTL flash speedlite, as well as providing Radio Slave Modes for both the Yongnuo YN622C and RF-603 / YN560 radio systems.
Current compatible transmitter units include:
YN-622C-TX, YN622C, YN622C II, YN560-TX,
YN560 IV flash, YN660 Flash
RF-605, RF-603 II
With the YN-622C-TX and YN622C / YN622C II transmitters providing the most functionality, including E-TTL, High Speed Sync, SCS, Remote Manual Power and Flash Head Zoom Control.
To set the YN685 apart from Yongnuo’s RT Radio Flash System for Canon, Yongnuo has chosen to produce a completely new case design, a combination of the previous YN568EX styling and the later YN600EX-RT, including dot matrix LCD screen and quick locking foot.
Hot Shoe TTL Mode:
Canon 1Dx, 1Ds series, 1D series,
5DIII, 5DII, 5D, 7D, 7DII 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 700D, 750D 650D/T4i, 600D/T3i, 550D/T2i, 500D/T1i, 450D/Xsi, 400D/Xti, 350D, 100D, 1100D, 1000D, 1200D and other newer Canon DSLR cameras
One functional advantage of the YN685 / YN622C is the ability to control remote flash zoom length, which the RT system does not provide.
Yongnuo YN685 - Features:
- GN 60m (ISO 100 / 200mm)
- High Speed Sync to 1/8000th
- Flash Mode – E-TTL (II) / Manual / Multi
- 1st Curtain Sync / 2nd Curtain Sync
- FEC / FEB – 1/3rd Increments (±3 stops)
- Manual Flash – 1/128 – 1/1 output control (1/3rd increments)
- 20 – 200mm Auto and Manual Flash Zoom
- Built-in Radio Slave Modes – YN622C & RF-603 / YN560, 2.4GHz RF Systems.
- Full Power Recycle – From 3 Seconds
- Supports Multiple Flash Groups
- Supports Multiple Channels
- Supports Mixed Mode (with YN-622C transmitter)
- Custom Functions
- Auto Save Settings
- Sound Prompt
- Heat Protection
- Large Dot Matrix LCD Screen
- Canon Like Interface
- AF Assist Light
- 360 Degree Swivel and Tilt Head
- Fast Clamping Metal Foot
- External HV Battery Port
- PC Sync Port