No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 for Nikon
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 is the first Yongnuo lens for Nikon F mount cameras. This lens features a metal lens mount, 7 diaphragm blades and a minimum focusing distance of 0.45m. f/1.8 large aperture allows you to take photos in low-light conditions and to separate the subject from background. Like most prime lenses, this 50mm 1.8 lens offers a lot for such a price. Perfect as a normal lens for full-frame digital and film, and a short tele for 1.6x cameras. Excellent for use in low light
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 Lens for Nikon
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 lens for Nikon cameras is a great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 18-55mm kit lens. This lens gives you 3 stops or eight times (2x2x2) more light coming through the lens opening than standard f/5.6 kit lenses. Great lens for taking portraits, low light photography, street, casual shooting and everyday use.
There are many reasons why you should buy fast 50mm prime lens:
- Great for low light photography – with the wide aperture of f/1.8, especially going from your typical kit lens which is usually f/5.6, this lens gives you 3 stops or EIGHT times (2x2x2) more light coming through the lens opening. This allows you to use either a faster shutter speed and avoid camera shake, or a lower ISO and avoid the noise you get from higher ISOs, or a combination of both.
- Great value, low cost – at a price below $100 it might be the best choice for the first lens investment
- Light weight – with a weight of only 200 grams there is no reason to leave this lens at home. That means even when you don’t want to haul a whole bag full of stuff around, you can easily grab your camera and the Nifty Fifty and go. No excuses!
- Killer bokeh – prime lenses typically produce nicer bokeh (how the lens renders out of focus areas) than most zooms, and with the f1.8 aperture you can make some really nice bokeh. Bright lights, off in the background, twinkle with this little lens!
- Sharpness – prime or fixed focal length lenses are usually inherently sharper than zoom lenses, partly due to there being less moving parts inside the lens, and less lens elements. You will also experience increased sharpness due to the wider aperture which allows, as I mentioned above, being able to shoot at faster shutter speeds and lower ISO. Being able to get a fast enough shutter speed to eliminate camera shake, or freeze a moving subject has a lot to do with getting sharper images as does minimizing noise.
- It’s versatile – the 50mm lens is a great street shooting lens, not too wide, not too long. On a cropped or APS-C sensor (any non full frame camera body) it is also a great portrait lens, just long enough to remove distortion from your subject’s face and flatter them a bit more, not so long you need to stand across the street.
- Great for traveling – because it’s light weight, and is a fast lens (big aperture f/1.8) the 50mm is a great addition to your bag for trips. 50mm f1.8 fills the bill for low light photograph that the other zoom lenses can’t because of their aperture limitations. Plus it weighs practically nothing, you don’t even know it’s in there.
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 features
- f/1.8 large aperture which helps to separate the subject from background;
- A great prime lens that is an excellent addition to the Nikon 18-55mm kit lens;
- Supports auto focus and manual focus modes;
- Adopts gold plated metal contacts, which effectively improves the signal conductivity and corrosion resistance;
- Supports M/AV/TV/P and other camera shooting modes, and parameters used to take pictures can be displayed in the EXIF Information;
- Supports full-frame and APS-C format cameras;
- Adopts high quality plastic as external structure, the overall weight is only 200g, which is convenient for outdoor shooting.
- Multi-coated glass, effectively improves the transmittance and flare resistance.
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 specifications:
|Field of view||46 degrees (31.7 deg. for APS-C/DX)|
|Construction||5 groups / 6 elements|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.45m|
|Maximum Diameter and Length||Approximately 74*60mm|
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 works well with cameras such as the Nikon D810, D800, D750, D700, D610, D600, D7100, D7200, D7000, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D3100, D3200, D3300 and other Nikon DSLR cameras not listed here
Yongnuo YN50mm f/1.8 - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo EF 50mm f/1.8 Autofocus Lens for Nikon
1 x Rear Lens Cap
1 x 58mm Lens cap
1 x Manual
1 x Original Box