No products in the cart.
Yongnuo RF-605C triggers are the latest manual flash triggers from Yongnuo. These triggers are an upgraded version of RF-603 triggers now equipped with LCD display. The RF605 now adds a group function, providing 6 groups corresponding with those provided by the YN560-TX commander and YN560 IV and YN660 flash units. A new LCD screen, and a number of added buttons provide fast group and mode selections. The RF-605C also provides the option of RF-602 and RF-603 communication modes. These triggers are an ideal companion for Yongnuo YN560 III, YN560 IV and YN660 flashes with built-in RF-603 trigger
Yongnuo RF-605C | Triggers for Canon
Yongnuo RF-605C Wireless Transceiver Kit from Yongnuo features two 16 channel, 2.4 GHz transceivers as well as a shutter release cable for remote triggering of Canon cameras. Each transceiver has a male camera shoe on the bottom as well as a female hot shoe on top for triggering a camera or flash unit, a wireless range of 100m and sync speeds as short as 1/320 second. Additionally, each has a dual-function shutter release with half-press and full-press functions to wake and fire your device.
The transceivers can be placed in either single transmit or transceiver modes depending on your needs and can wake up flash units and cameras. Each has both 2.5mm and PC sync ports for using additional cameras or flashes. Each transceiver is powered by 2 separately purchased AAA batteries and comes with a shutter release.
Yongnuo RF-605C - features
- Manual flash triggers for Canon cameras with LCD display screen.
- 16 channels and 6 groups.
- TX/RX/TRX multiple working ways.
- A/B/C/D/E/F 6 groups (compatible with YN560-TX).
- Wireless shutter remote control.
- RF-605 triggers can work with the older flash triggers like Yongnuo RF-603C II, RF-603 and RF-602 as well.
- Communication range is up to 100M.
- Function 1: As a Wireless Flash Unit Trigger: The flashes mounted on these transceivers can be wirelessly synchronously triggered.
- Hot-shoe Pass-through – you can use a flash on top of your camera while remote controlling other flashes at the same time.
- It has “wake-up” function so you can wake up your flashes just by pressing the shutter release button.
- Function 2: As a Wireless Shutter Release. It can instantly trigger the shutter without touching the camera in the distance.
- Function 3: As a Wireless Studio Flash Trigger. Using the Studio Flash Sync Cable (check our LS-PC635 cable), these transceivers can wirelessly trigger studio strobes.
- It is an excellent kit for studio or on-location photography.
Yongnuo RF-605C - specifications:
|Type||FSK 2.4GHz wireless remote control system|
|Transmission range||100 meters|
|Shutter release||half-press, full-press|
|Shutter interface||2.5mm socket|
|Studio flash light interface||standard PC socket|
|Max Sync Speed||1/320 second|
|Batteries||2 * AAA size batteries(not included). Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable|
|Package size||13.5 * 10 * 4.5cm / 5.3 * 3.9 * 1.8in|
|Package weight||200g / 7.06oz|
Yongnuo RF-605C - package includes:
2 x RF-605C transceivers for Canon
1 x C1 shutter connecting cable
1 x C3 shutter connecting cable
1 x User Manual (English & Chinese)