No products in the cart.
Yongnuo YN622C II
Yongnuo YN622C II Triggers for Canon. An update to the world’s most popular choice for multiple flashes photography. YN622C II triggers now come with quick release lever locking hotshoes, and most importantly USB ports for firmware updates, as well as an easily selectable 560-RX mode, and slightly more flush mounted buttons. YN622 triggers support TTL, HSS, manual, multi modes, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing, modeling Flash, E-TTL group ratios and much more… Paired with YN622C-TX master controller they have all the same functions as much more expensive Phottix Odin, Pixel King or Pocket Wizards. I have never heard of someone who is not impressed by Yongnuo YN-622C II triggers
Yongnuo YN622C II | Triggers for Canon
Yongnuo YN622C II is a newer version of the original YN622C triggers. Updates to the very popular original YN622C TTL triggers include quick release lever locking hotshoes, most importantly USB ports for firmware updates, as well as an easily selectable 560-RX mode, and slightly more flush mounted buttons.
Trigger flashes wirelessly with this 2-pack of YN-622C II E-TTL Wireless Flash Transceivers from Yongnuo. Compatible with Canon E-TTL / E-TTL II cameras and with added support for 622 and 560-RX communication protocols this set will function well with many flash units. For usage, one transceiver slides directly into the hot shoe and utilizes a 2.4 GHz frequency with a range of 100m to trigger the remote flashes mounted on the other transceiver. A variety of features have been added in the model, including support for group ratios and multi flash. The transceivers also have a hot shoe and PC sync port available for mounting a flash unit or connecting to a strobe. When connected to a strobe, a Super Sync function will allow photographers to achieve a faster sync speed than generally possible with their camera. Additionally, there are both TTL and manual flash modes available for full creative control. And, it can utilize 7 channels and 3 groups for setting up multiple flash units easily and efficiently.
The YN622C II utilizes a series of LEDs to display settings and allow users to make adjustments. On the device is also an AF assist beam to help in low-light conditions. Multiple sync modes are available for more specific needs or effects, including 1st and 2nd curtain sync. A high speed sync mode is available when a flash is connected via the PC sync port and will help in bright lighting conditions and for stopping motion with a maximum speed of 1/8000 second. Additionally, the transceivers run on 2 AA batteries each.
The updated YN622C II triggers again provide an 560-RX communication mode, as we have already seen in the Version 1.2 of YN-622C available since January 2015. Though this 560-RX mode is now easily selectable via the units On / Off switch. The 560-RX mode allows the Remote Manual YN560-TX to act as a transmitter unit to YN622C II as receivers, while providing remote manual power, and remote zoom control.
(The Manual YN560, and TTL YN622 systems where originally completely separate and incompatible systems. With this Yongnuo is now working to slowly provide some compatibility between them).
Yongnuo YN622C mark II triggers for Canon are the world’s most popular choice for multiple flashes photography. YN622 II triggers support TTL, HSS, manual, multi modes, Flash Exposure Compensation, Flash Exposure Bracketing, modeling Flash, E-TTL group ratios and much more…
These are the most popular triggers worldwide. Paired with YN622C-TX master controller they have all the same functions as much more expensive Phottix Odin, Pixel King or Pocket Wizards. I have never heard of someone who is not impressed with Yongnuo YN-622C II triggers.
YN-622C II E-TTL wireless flash trigger is a high performance master and slave equipment for multiple flashes photography. Using Digital FSK 2.4GHz frequency band with 7 channels, it has three modes, E-TTL ( II ), Manual and Multi, and it can fire flashes at 360 degree direction. The operating range is up to 100 metres. These triggers support FEC, FEB, FEL, High-speed Sync, 1st. curtain, 2nd. curtain, modeling flash, ETTL II Group Ratio (ALL/A:B/A:B C), Manual/Multi group (ALL/ A:B/ A:B:C), Manual and Multi mode, Auto Zooming, Manual Zooming, AF Lamp…
YN622 triggers have few main advantages over cheaper RF-603 II triggers. The most important differences are:
TTL support – RF-603 triggers are manual-only triggers, YN622 triggers work in TTL mode
Sync speed – YN622 triggers synchronize at speeds up to 1/8000, RF-603II triggers synchronize at speeds up to 1/320, depending on camera model.
AF Assist beam – YN622 triggers have built in AF Assist lamp which helps camera to focus in low light situations. RF-603 II triggers do not have it.
Remote control over flash parameters. YN622 allow remote controlling of all main functions of flash speedlites, while RF-603 II do not.
Yongnuo YN622C II features
- Yongnuo YN622C II triggers support Full ETTL Pass-through function when on camera – 1) Mount one YN-622C II transceiver into the hot shoe of camera, and mount other transceiver into the hot shoe of flash, you can trigger the flash at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode. 2) Mount flash on hot shoe of YN-622C II transceiver already placed on camera, mount the second flash on other transceiver, both of flashes can be triggered at any direction in TTL, Manual or Multi mode.
- Shutter Sync – The max. sync speed is 1/8000s, but some cameras support only up to 1/4000s, and for those cameras and flashes which don’t suport HSS, the sync. speed will be just 1/250s or less. Different cameras have different Sync speed. This depends on camera, and it is not a limitation of YN622C II triggers.
- YN622C II triggers support 1st and 2nd curtain sync
- Remote Control Function – The parameter of flashes mounted on hot shoes of receivers can be set up remotely through the camera menu. You can find external speedlite menu in cameras options. There you will change all parameters of remote speedlite
- Support mixed mode – With this function, you can trigger remote speedlites in different modes; set up one YN-622C mark 2 transceiver on hot shoe of flash in TTL mode, set up the second YN-622C II transceiver on hot shoe of flash in manual mode, and the third YN-622C II transceiver on hot shoe of flash in multi mode, all three flashes can be fired via the transceiver mounted on hot shoe of camera. This mode is especially useful for some older camera bodies without a built-in flash menu. ( you need to set the parameters on speedlites )Note: Only FEC, FEB, Ratio and Shutter sync can be set in the camera side. Manual and Multi output need to be set on the flash speedlite.
- YN622C II triggers work with Strobe Studio flash light in HSS function – You can buy a PC Sync Cable LS-PC635 cable to connect the transceiver with the studio flash strobe, and then you can use the non-high speed sync flash to achieve higher synchronization and then you can use them together in HSS. The max. trigger voltage is less than 300 Voltage.
Note: The PC port is for output use only.
- Awakening function – When half-pressing the shutter button of the camera, the hot shoe flash mounted on the receiver will be awakened. ( for those flashes which support wake up function).
- Zoom Function – Zoom Automatic: zoom length will be changed depending on the changes of the lens setting.
Zoom Manual: Zoom length can be set within 24 – 105mm range
- Support Single-contact of camera and flash triggering – You can use YN622C II trigger with Nikon camera or Nikon flash, but you have to set YN-622C II in manual mode (the max. Sync. speed is 1/250s in this case).
- Flash Fire Ratios with ETTL – You can set up different flash fire ratios and FEC for those flashs on hot shoe of receivers
- YN622C II triggers use 2x AA batteries, (1.2v rechargeable battery or Alkaline), Stand-by time is 60 hours.
- Dimension: 89.5 * 53 * 39mm, net weight is 78g
Yongnuo YN622C II - compatible with:
The Canon EOS DSLR cameras with external flash control menu: Canon 5D Mark II, 5Ds, 5Dsr, 5D Mark III, 1Dx, 1Ds Mark III, 1D Mark IV, 1D Mark III, 7D mark II, 6D, 70D, 7D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 450D, 500D, 550D, 600D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D, 1000D, 1100D, 1200D and any newer Canon DSLR camera
The Canon EOS DSLR Cameras without external flash control menu: Canon 5D, 10D, 20D, 30D, 300D, 350D, 1D, 1D Mark II
You can use YN-622C II triggers to fire studio strobes. You just need sync cable. Please check our excellent LS-PC635 sync cable
Yongnuo YN622C II - package includes:
2 x Yongnuo YN-622C II transceivers for Canon
1 x Instruction in English and Chinese
1 x Original Yongnuo Box