No products in the cart.
Home/Yongnuo Flashes/Flashes for Canon
Yongnuo YN568EX II
Yongnuo YN568EX II master flash. Newly designed Yongnuo Flash Speedlite. Upgraded version of yn565ex now supporting High-Speed synchronization of up to 1/8000s. Great choice for professionals and advanced amateur Canon users
Yongnuo YN568EX II | Flash for Canon
Yongnuo YN568EX II is a powerful unit compatible with Canon cameras that have E-TTL / E-TTL II control. It features a guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm for illuminating your subject along with a zoom head with coverage from 24-105mm. Also, the flash can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates 270° for versatility in bouncing your light.
Newly released Yongnuo Flash Speedlite YN-568EX II version is a flash similar to YN-565EX in terms of features , plus some huge upgrades on the new YN-568EX II making it a much more capable tool for digital flash photography, both in the camera hot shoe and in wireless mode.
This unit is capable of wireless master/slave TTL functionality when used with other flashes. The YN-568EX II is portable by running on 4 AA batteries and it can recycle in approximately 3 seconds. Other features packed into this flash include 2nd-curtain sync, HSS and a multi-mode. Additionally, it has a PC sync port for remote triggering and comes with stand.
Yongnuo YN568EX II - features
- Yongnuo YN568EX II supports High-Speed Synchronization – YN568EX II is the first speedlite which supports high-speed synchronization; with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX II can synchronize with all shutter speeds. The maximum shutter synchronization speed is up to 1/8000.
- Compatible with Nikon and Canon wireless flash system – One YN568EX II is able to respectively accept internal flashing of YN568EX II, 580EX II, SB-910/900/800/700, 7D/60D/600D, Canon commander of Nikon’s built-in flashing and ST-E2 wireless signal, achieves off camera TTL and manual flashing. Some functions such as wireless TTL flashing, grouping light ratio TTL flashing and the illumination of remote controlled flashing can be easily achieved only if you carry a camera with built-in flash commander and YN568EX II.
- High Guide Number TTL + High Speed Sync – GN58@ ISO100, 105mm; which reaches the level of the mainstream hot shoe flashes, supports HSS, TTL/M/Multi mode.
- Multiple triggering mode supported – The YN568EX II can be triggered by the camera set-top, built-in or main-controlled flashing command, S1 and S2 (pre-flash-canceled mode).
- Supports auto/manual zooming – The covered focal length can be changed between auto, 24～105mm on the lamp adapter by operating the zoom button on the flash light, supporting full-frame/APS-C cameras.
- Comprehensively supports TTL functions – The YN568EX II supports HSS, FEC, FEB, Rear-curtain sync (2nd curtain sync), FE lock, Modeling Light, Canon camera menu accessible
- Extreme speed of charging recycle – The time for full power output current-return takes just 3 seconds; you can get fast current-return experience even without brand-new batteries, which takes just 4~5 seconds.
- Equipped with 2.5mm PC Synchronisation interface – It makes things easier on lightening the flashlight synchronously by using PC synchronisation port.
- Sound prompting system – When the sound prompting system is enabled, the different sound alerts will prompt different working conditions of the flashlight allowing you to focus on shooting.
- Aperture preview – Press the camera’s aperture preview button, the YN568EX II will send out continuous flash lasting one second for subjects imaging.
- Advanced options function – The YN568EX II has advanced options setting function, where you can self-define the functions of the flashlight to suit your own requirements.
- Automatic saving settings – YN568EX II can automatically save your current operating settings to convenient your next use.
- LCD display interface, decent appearance
- Metal hot-shoe stand, solid and reliable
- Supporting Canon and Nikon Wireless TTL Slave Mode – YN-568EX II supports both Canon and Nikon wireless TTL modes in parallel, which means you have a cross-brand compatible Flash Speedlite when it comes to the wireless slave mode.a) It can receive wireless signal from Canon system as well as Nikon system at the same time.
b) It can just only receive wireless signal from Canon system, avoiding Nikon System
c) It can just only receive wireless signal from Nikon system, avoiding Canon SystemUnder the wireless TTL slave mode ( Off camera ), YN-568 II can be fired by Canon 580EX II, Nikon SB-900, SB-800, SB-700 and Canon 7D, 60D, 600D with built-in commander mode, Nikon Camera with C-commander and ST-E2Note: Any flash exposure compensation, FEB, FE lock, manaul flash, and stroboscopic flash setting which is set with the master unit will be automatically transmitted to the YN-568EXII
Yongnuo YN568EX II - specifications:
|High-speed Sync||The max. sync speed is 1/8000s|
|Guide No.||58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||High-speed Sync HSS ,TTL , M , MULTI|
|Wireless trigger||N’s & C’s wireless system, S1, S2 pre-flash-canceled mode|
|Wireless triggering distance||20~25m indoor, 10~15m outdoor|
|Slave groups||3(A, B, and C)|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AAsize batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 22 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port|
|Additional features||Rear-curtain sync, FEC, FEB, FEV, modeling flash, manual zoom, auto zoom, sound prompt, advanced setting, automatically saving setting, PC port, power saving mode and over heat protection|
|Dimensions||60×190×78mm (Extended state)|
Yongnuo YN568EX II - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN568EX II is compatible with: Canon 1Ds series,1D series, 5D, 5DII, 5D mark III, 5Ds, 5DsR, 6D, 7D mark II, 7D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, 60D, 70D, 350D, 400D/XTi,450D/XSi, 500D/T1i, 550D/T2i, 600D/T3i, 1000D, 1100D, 650D, 700D, 750D, 760D and any other Canon DSLR camera
Yongnuo YN568EX II - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN-568EX II flash speedlite for Canon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash
Supports High-Speed Synchronization – YN568EX II is the first speedlite which supports high-speed synchronization; with high-speed sync (FP flash), the YN568EX II can synchronize with all shutter speeds. The maximum shutter synchronization speed is up to 1/8000.
Note: Any flash exposure compensation, FEB, FE lock, manaul flash, and stroboscopic flash setting which is set with the master unit will be automatically transmitted to the YN-568EXII
Marko Obradović – :
Bought this when my canon 580ex ii broke. Really no different than canon for much lower price. Great customer support at this yongnuo store. Quick shipping also