No products in the cart.
Home/Yongnuo Flashes/Flashes for Nikon
Yongnuo YN560 III
Yongnuo YN560 III is an upgraded version of ultra popular YN-560 II manual flash. It now comes with built-in RF-603 wireless trigger making it a lot easier for photographers to create a light setup for studio or on-location shooting. Integrated RF-603 wireless triggers allows you to achieve remote triggering using only 1 RF-603 trigger on camera. Creating wireless multi-strobe setup has never been easier. You do not need separate triggers for every flash in setup, you do not need extra sets of batteries, you do not need to spend time charging batteries for triggers etc. This flash saves you time and money, leaving more space in camera bag for other equipment.
Yongnuo YN560 III | Flash for Canon and Nikon
Yongnuo YN560 III features a 2.4 GHz wireless radio receiver built-in. It is a long range manual flash unit capable of being triggered from up to 300′ away with the Yongnuo YN560 IV, YN660, YN560-TX, RF-603 (II), RF-605, and RF-602 wireless transmitters. The YN560-III is powerful with a guide number of 58m at ISO 100 and 105mm. The unit is also quite versatile with a zoom range of 24-105mm, which is able to be expanded to 18mm with the built-in wide-angle diffuser. Additionally, this output can be adjusted from 1/1 to 1/128 power in 1/3 and 1/2 EV steps.
Full bounce and swivel lighting is possible due to -7 to 90° tilt and 270° of rotation with the locking flash head. The flash can also be triggered optically with either instant sync or skip pre-flash options for simpler off-camera firing. A built-in PC sync port further enhances the flash’s connectivity and a Multi mode allows for stroboscopic lighting effects. The flash runs on 4 AA batteries and has a recycle time of about 3 seconds. It comes with a protective case and a stand.
Yongnuo YN560 III - features
- Yongnuo YN560 III is a 2.4 GHz ultra long range wireless flash – Use RF-602/RF-603 wireless flash system which is trusted by the users around the world. Support 2.4G ultra-long-range wireless flash with the furthest triggering distance is up to 100 meters
- Fully support RF-603, RF-602 wireless transmitter – The YN560-III can receive the signals sent by RF-603 I/II or RF-602 wireless transmitter, supporting 16 channels. It is easy to achieve wireless lighting
- Large size LCD display – The YN560 III is equipped with a large size LCD panel. It is intuitive and convenient to use
- Equipped with electronic zoom function – Lamp cover focal length can be altered between 24~105mm by pressing ZOOM button
- GN58 @ ISO100,105mm – powerful flash with high guide number
- Multiple triggering mode supported – YN560 III can be triggered by the camera set-top, 2.4G wireless trigger, S1 and S2 light sensitive trigger, S2 with pre-flash-canceled mode.
- Equipped with external power socket – YN-560 III provides charging socket for external power pack, meeting your higher demand for charging recycle
- PC port supported – YN560-III is equipped with PC port. Simply connect it to your camera and make them synchronized
- Sound prompt system – When the sound prompt system is enabled, different sound alerts will prompt different working conditions of the speedlite allowing you to focus on shooting process (Note: the sounds can be turned off).
- High speed of charging recycle – The recycling time for full output just takes 3 seconds; you can get high speed current return experience even without using brand new batteries, which will only takes 4~5 seconds; besides, you can use the external charging box to accelerate the charging speed.
- Advanced Options settings – YN560 III is equipped with advanced options setting function, where you can self-define the functions of the speedlite based on your own requirements.
- Automatic settings saving – YN560 III can automatically save your current operating settings to convenient your next use
- Metal hot-shoe stand, solid and reliable
Yongnuo YN560 III - specifications:
|Circuit design||Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistor (IGBT)|
|Guide No.||58 meters (ISO 100, 105mm)|
|Flash mode||Manual, Multi|
|Triggering mode:||Camera set-up,S1,S2,RX|
|Zoom range||24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm|
|Vertical rotation angle||-7~90 degrees|
|Horizontal rotation angle||0~270 degrees|
|Power supply||4×AA size batteries (Alkaline or Ni-MH are usable)|
|Lighting times||100~1500 times (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Recycle time||approx 3s (AA alkaline cell used)|
|Flash control||8 levels of output control (1/128~1/1), 29 levels of fine tuning|
|External interface||hot shoe, PC port and eternal charging port.|
|Wireless triggering distance||100m (2.4g wireless);20-25m indoor,10-15m outdoor (optical control), the electronic flash head zooming, sound prompt, automatically saving settings, power saving mode, overheating protection and advanced options.|
|Package size||21 * 9.5 * 8cm / 8.3 * 3.7 * 3.1in|
Yongnuo YN560 III - compatible with:
Yongnuo YN560 III is compatible with all Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, Panasonic DSLR Camera. Any camera with standard hot shoe.
Yongnuo RF-605, RF-603 I/II, RF-602, YN622C, YN622C II, YN622N, YN622N II, YN560-TX
Yongnuo YN-560 III, YN660
Yongnuo Flash Battery Pack SF-17 C / SF-18 C
Yongnuo YN560 III - package includes:
1 x Yongnuo YN560 III flash speedlite for Canon/Nikon
1 x Mini Stand
1 x Manual in English and Chinese
1 x Original box
1 x Soft case for flash
Uros Gligorijevic – :
Good flash, but for a small price difference I would rather buy newer model, YN560 IV.